On-Site Mold Inspection Air Testing
Mold Damage Repairs And Restoration
Call 24 Hours A Day!
Our Team Is Standing By!
We Work With All Major Insurance Companies!
We Offer The Following Services In Your Town:
- Mold Removal
- Mold Testing
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Cleanup
- Mold Abatement
- Air Quality Testing
- Mold Remediation
Household Mold Is No Laughing Matter!The Time To Get It Removed Is NOW!
They say what you don’t know cant kill you.
But when it comes to your home, nothing could be further from the truth.
The truth is, the vast majority of homeowners are either unaware of or in denial about the risks that common household contaminants, especially mold and mildew, pose to their health and safety.
Mold, being the most common household contaminant in the world, is responsible for a wide variety of health and safety issues including:
- Illness, injury and death (especially among those who are allergic to mold)
- Allergic reactions, with symptoms including rashes, difficulty breathing, throat irritation, and more
- Structural damage to homes (including damage to wooden structures, drywall, leaks and other problems)
Make no mistake: Mold growth is a SERIOUS THREAT to your home and your safety.
Mold is an extremely fast-spreading agent, and the faster you get it cleaned up, the less damage you will ultimately have to face.
So You’ve Got Mold. What Are The Risks?
Perhaps the better question is, what aren’t the risks?
A mold infestation is among the worst things that can happen to your home that doesn’t involve fire.
If you wait too long and don’t get it fixed.
The list of problems associated with mold growth are too long to list on one page, but some of the most common issues include:
- Fungal infection. Many individuals become infected after being exposed to mold, resulting in difficulty breathing and other physical symptoms.
- Allergic reactions. Effects of allergic reactions include shortness of breath, fainting, and in extreme cases, death.
- Asthma attacks. Mold infestations can cause asthma attacks in individuals who are prone to the condition. Asthma attacks can cause shortness of breath, fainting, and collapsed lungs.Sinus problems.
- Mycotoxin Poisoning. In rare cases, people who have been in contact with mold will suffer mycotoxin poisoning and need to be rushed to the hospital. This is not a common occurrence but cant be ruled out when mold growth reaches extreme levels.
- Glass damage. Mold can get between glass window panes and create a cloudy appearance, requiring the installation of new windows.
- Drywall Damage.Wood Damage. In extreme cases, mold can eat away at wooden structures and severely compromise the safety and integrity of a home.
You do not want to risk ANY of the conditions listed above.
The solution, if you suspect you have mold in your home, is to call a professional today. Call Anytime! 24 Hour Service! Crews Standing By And Ready To Be On Site In 1 Hour, MAXIMUM! We Work With All Major Insurance Companies!
As a handyman, Ive always kept a close eye on my house. Thats why I was SHOCKED one day to find that there was a HUGE amount of mold growth beneath my stairs I had no idea where it could have came from! I almost decided to leave it alone, but thank God I decided to call this company instead Weeks later a my neighbor Bill told me hed been rushed to the hospital because of the exact same kind of infestation! Dave , Arkansas.
I was amazed at this company’s extremely fast and professional service. They were on site within an hour and all the mold was gone within 24 hours.Sarah , Oregon.
Mold is a living organism, a type of fungus.
Mold feasts off the organic matter in your home, which can include wood, residue in bathtubs and toilets, leftover waste in sinks, etc.
The longer you leave mold lying around, the faster it will multiply and grow.
In the early stages of mold infestation, you dont have to worry about much more than a bad smell and maybe some difficulty breathing
But as mold damage gets worse, the likelihood of structural damage or serious health risks increases.
Fortunately, if you take proactive steps to have mold removed right away, the risk of it spreading is 0%.
The time to take action is now.
Call us today.Call Anytime! 24 Hour Service!Crews Standing By And Ready To Be On Site In 1 Hour, MAXIMUM!We Work With All Major Insurance Companies!
Having mold in your home where your family lives is no joke. You must understand the health problems that mold can cause. Because of the significance of problems that mold can cause, it is essential that your hire a reputable mold removal and remediation company in order to solve your problems for you.